Location: 720 E. Durant Avenue Suite E3
Office Hours: M-F 8 AM – 4 PM
After Hours/Emergencies: 970-544-1622
EMAIL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION.
Current Opening: Office Assistant
Ajax Estate Management is looking for a new team member to fill a full time Office Assistant role. The ideal candidate must have a can-do attitude, work well in a team environment, and possess excellent communication and organizational skills. He or she must be able to move quickly and efficiently between tasks and have stellar customer service and interpersonal skills. Computer skills (i.e. familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) are required.
- Answering phones, composing and responding to email, sending faxes
- Sending out and receiving mail and packages
- Managing arrival/departure calendars
- Managing and maintaining client files (contracts, contact information, etc.)
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, events, and other similar activities
- Performing multifaceted general office support
- Operating a range of office equipment such as photocopiers and computers
Bachelors or four-year equivalent degree required. Experience in office and clerical work in the fields of property management and/or construction a plus. Backgrounds in hospitality and concierge work also considered.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com